Francisco Rebajes Silver Slice Cuff
Francisco Rebajes, 1960’s
The oversized high-design of this Rebajes silver cuff is balanced by its handmade quality which gives it warmth and wearability. This is pieces is new old stock has never been worn, look forward to the rich patina it will develop in your care.
Important New York artist Francisco Rebajes started making jewelry in his Greenwich Village studio and success led him to open a large boutique on 5th Ave. Rebajes pieces were included in the recent exhibit From the “Village to Vogue: The Modernist Jewelry of Art Smith” at The Brooklyn Museum.
Sterling silver, excellent unworn condition, Rebajes hallmark.
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00