Bjorn Weckstrom "Loutus" Gold Brooch
Loutus by Bjorn Weckstrom for Lapponia
Glamorous and intriguing, this gold and platinum brooch has the roughness of a gold nugget and the sleekness of a sports car in perfect balance. At home on a silk scarf or a fur shrug this piece is a perfect example of elegant organic modernism.
Sculptor and jeweler Bjorn Weckstrom is one of the founders of the renowned Finnish jewelry house Lapponia. Weckstrom’s work is award winning, incredibly influential, and collectable.
14k gold and platinum, excellent condition, Lapponia hallmark, production date 1980, 1.25" x 1.25".
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00