Ed Levin Silver Brooch
Ed Levin, 1980's
With a clear nod to Asian art, this silver brooch has a fabric-like quilted look. One half is smooth silver and the other a subtle texture. The open sliver at the center of this brooch showcases the texture or print fabric you chose to wear it on.
Informed by his painting, sculpture, and ceramics, Ed Levin allows his materials, techniques, and tools dictate the form of his jewelry. A pioneer in modernist jewelry he began hand making and selling his pieces in 1950, often hitchhiking between shops and college campuses in New England. Ed Levin Jewelry is now one of the oldest and most respected craft jewelry companies in America.
Sterling silver, excellent condition, Ed Levin hallmark, 2" long.
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00