Karl Laine Bronze Necklace
Karl Laine, 1970's
Future-forward Finnish designer Karl Laine created this spacey modernist pendant in the 1970's. The angular cutouts add another level of depth to the layered star motif. Included is the original wood and brass handmade box which was custom made for this piece. Branded into the lid is the bubbly and very 70's Karl Laine logo.
Bronze, excellent condition, Karl Laine hallmark, pendant is 1.75" long, the chain is 29" long.
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00