Glen Yank Cracked Sphere Earrings
Glen Yank, 1980's
These oversized lightweight aluminum earrings are sure to make a statement. With a matte patina and an industrial avant-garde look, they are the best of edgy 1980’s fashion.
New York City artist Glen Yank’s work could not have been made anywhere else at any other time. His connection to the fashion world and his gritty industrial sensibility are palpable in his jewelry. Yank paints a lucid picture of 1980’s New York City and it’s a picture you want to be a part of.
Aluminum, very good condition, post style with new sterling silver backs, 1.75" across.
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00