Hutschenreuther Tour du Cou Necklace
Tour du Cou by Hutschenreuther Germany, 1980's
This lightweight porcelain necklace is as comfortable as it is unique. Wear it with any of Spring 2012's mid-century inspired pastel looks.
Bavarian company Hutschenreuther "Mark of the Lion" was established in 1814 and is known for their decorative hand-painted gilded porcelain home-wear. This piece of wearable art is departure for them and a very rare find.
Hand-painted porcelain and non-precious metal, excellent condition, Hutschenreuther hallmark, each piece of porcelain is 2.25" long.
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00