Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Earrings
Jorma Laine, 1960's
Finnish designer Jorma Laine is best known for his pieces produced at the Turun Hopea studio during the 1960’s and 1970’s. Using imagery from Viking Lore, he created jewelry shapes reflecting the current mid-century fashion. As one of the most prominent Finnish designers to work in bronze, he chose it for the warmth of color and the idealism of making design affordable to the public.
Bronze, excellent unworn condition, Jorma Laine and Finland hallmarks, 2" long.
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00