Mexican Taxco Silver Necklace
The craftsmanship is outstanding in this fabulous and elaborate handmade necklace signed by an unknown artist.
Famous for it’s silver industry, the small town of Taxco grew with the arrival of artists and intellectuals who were attracted to the creative post revolution climate of the early 1920’s. Jewelry made in Taxco became known for its’ use of Mexican inspiration, craftsmanship, and modernistic forms. The mid-century Taxco jewelry designs are extremely collectable.
Sterling silver and natural stones, good condition with a small dent in the large silver sphere, hand signed, 15.5" necklace, 3" x 3.25" pendant.
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00