Pekka Hirvonen Silver Brooch
Pekka Hirvonen for Lapponia Jewelry
The sterling orchid-like flourish and clean rectangular base of this elegant brooch are pierced and connected with a black carbon fiber rod.
Lapponia Jewelry is Internationally renown for it’s future forward avant-garde design, while staying true to traditional Finnish jewelry design. It's clear that when Lapponia was founded in 1963 it's goal was to make high-quality high-design Finnish jewelry.
Sterling silver and carbon fiber, excellent unworn condition, Lapponia hallmark, produced in 2002, 2.5" across.
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00