Rosenthal Brenner Brooch
Barbara Brenner for Rosenthal, 1980's
Bright gold and a multi-colored textile inspired pattern decorate this white beveled brooch by award winning German designer Barbara Brenner. Striking alone on a blouse or blazer, it can also be worn on contrasting patterns and colored scarves in endless playful combinations.
Rosenthal has been a renown German brand for over 125 years. Working with designers ranging from Timo Sarpaneva to artist Frank Stella, they've produced innovative porcelain, glass, and homewear by the best international designers, architects, artists, and craftsmen.
Porcelain, excellent unworn condition, Rosenthal hallmark and Barbara Brenner signature, 3" long.
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00