Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant
Studio Else & Paul, 1970's
This large and intricate modernist sterling silver pendant can also be worn as a brooch.
Husband and wife collaborators Paul and Else Hughes founded Studio Else & Paul in Hadelund, Norway in 1959. Working against the more traditional Norwegian jewelry design popular at the time, they were drawn to the traditions of other cultures and sourced indigenous stones design inspiration from different regions of Africa.
Sterling silver, excellent unworn condition, Studio Else & Paul and Norway hallmarks, pin back and silver loop for use as a pendant, new 24" suede cord included, 2" x 2.25".
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Bethlehem Steel" Flame Bronze Necklace$890.00
- Bjorn Weckstrom "Starfighter" Flame Bronze Necklace$860.00
- Crystal Pendant by Jorma Laine$780.00
- Jorma Laine Architectural Bronze Necklace$175.00
- Jorma Laine Modernist Bronze Pendant$310.00
- Jorma Laine Oversized "Machine" Necklace$254.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Bronze "Tree" Pendant$176.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Gilt Bronze Necklace$156.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Huge Kinetic Pendant$296.00
- Pentti Sarpaneva Kinetic Bronze Pendant$210.00
- Salovaara Topaz Pendant$245.00
- Studio Else & Paul Sterling Pendant$360.00